Monday, August 24, 2009

August 17, 2009

From: Corrine Christison
Subject: mass email
Date: Monday, August 17, 2009, 11:25 AM
HERMANAS Y HERMANOS!

Let me tell you, i am standing before you today to tell you that there truly is light at the end of the tunnel...it has FINALLY gotten above 80 here in new york!!!!! FINALLY summer has arrived!!! (only to be over in a couple of weeks, i know!) just an update on my week: my companion and i biked over 20 miles this week! (keep in mind that probably about 16 of those miles were UPHILL!!!) needless to say, my leg muscles are looking pretty good right about now.
:) "how did we survive?" you might be asking yourself. well, i cant speak for my companion but i
was singing "press forward saints" in my head over and over again everytime we got to a big hill... what?!?! it worked! i really felt the drive when i sang " press on ENDURING!"
:)

other than that, life is truly a wonderful gift that we are given to try to make the most of our lifes and help others along the way. here's just a quote by mother theresa that i'm going to try to impliment in my life more because i truly have seen the effects of a kind word! "KIND WORDS CAN BE SHORT AND EASY TO SPEAK BUT THEIR ECHOES ARE TRULY ENDLESS"

sincerely,
sister christison

No comments:

Post a Comment